Date(s) - 06/10/2021
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Woodland Hills Golf Club
The Golf Scramble is coming! We are looking for teams and sponsors for the 2021 Golf Scramble! Join us for a day of fun, food, great golf, and the 4th Annual Golf Ball Drop.
For more information, please call Rebecca Cambridge at 810-648-6118, email@example.com; or Nina Barnett at 810-648-6127, firstname.lastname@example.org.
9:00 a.m. CHECK-IN
9:45 a.m. BALL DROP
10:00 a.m. SHOT GUN START
Includes a COVID appropriate dinner at the close of the event.
Lunch will be available by donation.
The McKenzie Health System Auxiliary is a continual source of support for McKenzie Health System (MHS). All proceeds from the Golf Scramble, as well as other fundraising efforts, are given back to the hospital to aid in the purchase of equipment.
All proceeds of this event will be given to the hospital to go toward the cost of the 3D mammography machine.
Thank you SO MUCH to our 2021 Sponsors (list will be updated as sponsors come on board):
- Nicklaus Sponsor: Covenant HealthCare
- Nicklaus Sponsor: The Hamed Family
- Nicklaus Sponsor: Moulton Financial
- Palmer Sponsor: A & D Home Health Care
- Palmer Sponsor: Tribune Recorder Leader
- Watson Sponsor: Coverys
- Watson Sponsor: X-Ray Associates of Port Huron, P.C.
- Dinner Sponsor: Ball Equipment
- Dinner Sponsor: SEMCO Energy
- Hole-in-One Sponsor: Graff Chevrolet Buick
- Golfapalooza Sponsor: Kohler’s Propane Co.
- Golf Ball Drop Sponsor: Bender Builders
- Bloody Mary Bar Sponsor: Bender Builders