Nurse Practitioner Suzette Walker provides family healthcare for patients at McKenzie Health and Wellness Center in Sandusky, Michigan.
Appointment Options (call the office to verify which options are available for your type of appointment):
- In Person Appointments
- Phone Consultations
- Televisits – this is a way of connecting with your provider using a smart phone, tablet, or computer, from the safety and comfort of your home. McKenzie uses a program called “Healow” to connect with patients . This is a HIPAA secure program designed specifically for healthcare. **Not all appointments can take place using televisits and phone consultations. Your family healthcare clinic will be happy to discuss the options that are a fit for your current appointment needs. Learn more about how McKenzie uses telemedicine at https://mckenziehealth.org/services/telemedicine
This office provides:
- Acute and chronic care
- Allergy injections
- Blood draws for testing
- Diagnostic testing (when appropriate)
- DOT physicals
- Men’s health services
- Minor surgical procedures
- Newborn to geriatric healthcare
- Patient health education
- Preventive & wellness-focused office visits
- Routine office laboratory testing
- Specialist referrals (when appropriate)
- Sports, school, employment & insurance physical exams
- Well-baby & well-child visits
- Women’s health services
Leave a review on:
Suzette earned her Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree from the University of Michigan in Flint. Her DNP was preceded by a Master’s Degree from Concordia University in Mequon, Wisconsin; a Bachelor’s Degree from University of Michigan in Ann Arbor; and an Associate Degree from St. Clair County Community College in Port Huron, Michigan.She has focused on primary care for 33 years with a specialty in oncology, which will enhances the patient-care excellence at McKenzie.
Originally from Sanilac County, Suzette is thrilled to be caring for patients back in the community she calls home.