Physician Assistant Kimberley Curell provides Family Healthcare at McKenzie Health System, Croswell Clinic.
Appointment Options (call the office to verify which options are available for your type of appointment):
- In Person Appointments
- Phone Consultations
- Televisits – this is a way of connecting with your provider using a smart phone, tablet, or computer, from the safety and comfort of your home. McKenzie uses a program called “Healow” to connect with patients . This is a HIPAA secure program designed specifically for healthcare. **Not all appointments can take place using televisits and phone consultations. Your family healthcare clinic will be happy to discuss the options that are a fit for your current appointment needs. Learn more about how McKenzie uses telemedicine at https://mckenziehealth.org/services/telemedicine
This office provides:
- Acute and chronic care
- Allergy injections
- Blood draws for testing
- Diagnostic testing (when appropriate)
- DOT physicals
- Internal Medicine
- Men’s health services
- Minor surgical procedures
- Newborn to geriatric healthcare
- Patient health education
- Preventive & wellness-focused office visits
- Routine office laboratory testing
- Specialist referrals (when appropriate)
- Sports, school, employment & insurance physical exams
- Well-baby & well-child visits
- Women’s health services
Leave a Review on:
Physician Assistant Kimberley Curell will begin seeing patients at the Croswell Clinic on January 28, 2019. CLICK HERE to read more.
Kimberley attended Lake Superior State University where she received a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry. Early in her undergraduate years, she was encouraged to pursue a career in research, but after being introduced to the Physician Assistant profession in her senior year, she realized that she wanted a career that allowed her to be directly involved with patient care as opposed to focusing on research in a lab. So, after completion of her undergraduate work, Kimberley went to Central Michigan University and graduated from their Physician Assistant program in August, 2015.
I grew up in North Branch and always envisioned working and settling down in a more rural area as I think this gives an opportunity to develop a partnership and working relationship with patients and their families. I’m excited to begin my career with McKenzie Health System and look forward to meeting those in the community and assisting them with their health care needs. – Kimberley Curell, PA-C.