- General Orthopedics
- Fracture care
- Arthroscopic hip, knee, elbow, shoulder and ankle surgeries
- Total Joint replacement- hip, knee, shoulder
- Rotator cuff repair
- Knee ligament repairs of ACL and meniscus
- Trauma Surgery
Common problems treated:
- Ligament sprains/breaks (hand, arm, leg, foot)
- Muscle strains
- Joint pain/injuries (hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, ankle)
- Numbness and tingling of upper and lower extremities
- Carpal tunnel repair
James Kosiur, DO completed his orthopedic residency at Park Lane Medical Center in Kansas City as well as medical school at the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Science in Des Moines, Iowa; he received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Oakland University in Rochester Hills. Previously employed at Allegan Sports Medicine and Orthopedics in Allegan and as an independent orthopedic surgeon in Grand Rapids, Dr. Kosiur specializes in total hip and knee replacement surgery as well as shoulder rotator cuff and ACL repairs, ankle surgery, hand and elbow surgery, and trauma repair.
In addition to his regular schedule in Sandusky, Dr. Kosiur will begin providing orthopedic services at Croswell Clinic in early February 2019 on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month with appointments available in the afternoon from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.