McKenzie Town Hall events were created as a way to stay in touch with our community, deliver information that is relevant to our current situation, provide an opportunity for community members to ask questions and get the assistance they need during this time.
Did you miss any Town Hall Events? (Scroll down to access the recordings)
The next Town Hall Meeting will take place on Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 12:00-1:00 P.M.
Zoom Online Meeting (Click to register)
If you have questions about connecting via Zoom, please call our Foundation Office at 810-648-6127.
• Updates for Our Community
• Not all 3D Mammograms are alike! (How AI makes a difference)
• Importance of Having a Mammogram
• Question & Answer session
• Steve Barnett, DHA, CRNA, FACHE, McKenzie President/CEO
• Jay Smith, Director of Diagnostic Imaging and Cardiopulmonary
• Suzette Walker, DNP, FNP-BC, AOCNP – Family Nurse Practitioner
Host: Joan Nagelkirk, McKenzie Foundation Executive Chair
September 16, 2020 Event focused on Dealing with Stress for Kids and Adults. View the video below.
August 27, 2020 Event focused on Returning to School, Part 2. View the video below.
August 12, 2020 Event focused on Healthy Kids and Returning to School. View the video below.
July 13, 2020 Event focused on COVID virus testing and antibody testing.
To view the July Town Hall, c? You can still view the event at VIDEO LINK FOR TOWN HALL #1 (password is townhall1!).