Even better than a hole in one, the 12th Annual McKenzie Golf Scramble met its goal of raising $18,000 to purchase a Stryker Ambulance Power Cot for the McKenzie EMS team. The innovative cot will assist in loading and unloading patients at the touch of a button, increasing safety and efficiency for emergency medical teams while bringing the hospital in compliance with new state requirements. Held on June 8 at Woodland Hills Golf Course, the annual event featured fun, competition and a perfect day to play golf.
“A tremendous thank you to everyone for helping to make this event such a success,” said Merrily Loding, McKenzie Auxiliary President. “We couldn’t have had a nicer day to come together, enjoy some friendly competition and raise money for our hospital and our community.”
The McKenzie Health System Auxiliary is pleased to announce the following winners in the 12th Annual McKenzie Golf Scramble:
- The men’s first place team, “Team Sandusky Big Boy,” consisted of Rick Tank, Chad Oberski, Ben Tank and Troy Tank.
- The women’s first place team was comprised of Karole Mezo, Anna Minkey, Pat Swem and Betty Rich.
- The mixed first place team – and best-themed dressed team – known as “We Get Around,” was Ryan Pritchett, Jamie Pritchett, Becky Stoliker and Mike Stoliker.
- The winner of Steve’s Putting Contest with a prize of $100 was Troy Erbe.
- The Text-to-Win winner was Scott Western, who earned a $500 voucher toward a foursome on TeeOff.com.
- Finally, the winner of the first-annual McKenzie Auxiliary Golf Ball Drop was Jason Trepkowski, who took home $1,000.
All proceeds from the annual Golf Scramble and other fundraising efforts are donated to McKenzie Health System. The 13th Annual Golf Scramble is set for June 7, 2018.